Social Dining – FujiFilm
Fully integrated campaign.
We all know Aussies love their food, but our research unveiled half (49%) of Australians also like to take photos of their food before they eat it!
So to coincide with the launch of Fujifilm’s latest mirrorless camera, the X-T30 we developed a premium dining experience, rewarding diners who snapped and shared images of their meal to Instagram with $1 off their final bill for each Like.
The X-T30 had many of the brand’s flagship camera features in a more affordable, compact body, making it more accessible to everyday consumers. It was the perfect device for Instagrammers, travellers and food photographers.
Introducing Social Dining
Partnering with Sake Double Bay, the unique dining experience included an exclusive, private ‘FUJIFILM Social Dining set menu’ and a pop-up photography suite.
Inside, the suite included the brand new X-T30, accessories, lighting gear and a professional photographer on hand to provide shooting tips.
Leading lifestyle media and influencers were the first to experience Social Dining at an exclusive launch dinner, with photographer & social influencer Noah Stammbach onboarded to host throughout the campaign.
A fully integrated communications plan was executed, leveraging PR, social, digital marketing, video production, brand partnerships and more.
The campaign was a huge success, building brand awareness and driving sales for FujiFilm:
- Social Dining was booked out in days
- Press coverage in tier 1 lifestyle media such as Escape, Man of Many and Rogue Homme
- 1,346 UVs to multi-touchpoint microsite s
- Campaign reach of more than 1 million
- Assets on hire reach a record high of 2,913 during campaign
- User-generated content reach from diners of more than 6,000
- A 123% increase in sales during campaign quarter