OPPO’s Bali Bundle
Fully integrated campaign.
To launch OPPO’s latest smartphone, The R15 Pro and showcase that premium doesn’t have to be pricey, we developed a fully integrated campaign to drive mass brand awareness and highlight the features of the phone.
So we could best understand our target audience, we commissioned research which found that 74% of young Aussies experience travel FOMO when scrolling through social media.
Introducing the OPPO Bali Bundle!
For $1579.00 – the exact same price as a well known competitor flagship device – consumers could get the R15 Pro and a trip to Bali. We had to ensure ‘value’ wasn’t confused with ‘cheap’ so we onboarded high-end brands to be a part of the unique bundle, including:
● Karma Kandara Luxury Beach Club
● Mrs Sippy Dayclub
● Leaf Jimbaran Luxury Villas
● GoldDust 24k Gold Facials – the world’s most instagrammed facial
This ensured a premium look and feel as well as a bank of Instagram-worthy content.
The Bali Bundle microsite housed all information about the deal, as well as the OPPO brand and products. We then launched a fully integrated comms program, incorporating strategic brand partnerships, PR, video production, web development, social media and digital marketing.
The Bali Bundle campaign was a huge success for OPPO both in brand building and sales:
● The R15 was OPPO’s best selling R-Series device ever
● A 43% increase in Q3 sales (YoY)
● 75 pieces of PR coverage across tier 1 media including Breakfast TV
● A social reach of 63,000 Aussies (2.57% CTR)
● A 4% increase in prompted brand awareness during Q3
● 13,000+ unique visitors to the microsite